Monday, October 21, 2013

- - H A P P Y - -

Happy Happy Happy Happy


Lately I get out of bed feeling like someone stuck a sun inside my chest in the middle of the night. It's been sitting just beneath my rib cage for the past few weeks. It radiates specks of gold through my whole body.

I think this is what they call Happy.

Goodness I am feeling overwhelmed with gratitude for blessings.

Blessings in trial. Blessings in the road to overcoming. 

All I can hear in my head is THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Thank you for my amazing mother
Thank you for the opportunity to learn and grow
Thank you for giving me a light at the end of the tunnel
Thank you for a wonderfully supportive family
Thank you for an education
Thank you for the Gospel
Thank you for amazing roommates
Thank you for capable doctors
Thank you for girlfriends
Thank you for Netflix
Thank you for gluten free flour that tastes good
Thank you for small health improvements every day
Thank you for teaching me that dance isn't everything
Thank you for allowing me to make dance something
Thank you for HOPE

No I am not completely healthy yet
YES
I wish I was

But right now progress is staring me right in the face and it has me walking on sunshine!

I wanted to share a little bit of my happy with the world today

Because for the first time. 
In a long time. 

I'm SMILING at the imperfect with the assurance that God answers prayers and will make me what he has always intended to make me, in just the way he knows is best. 

I've fought and fought and fought for things to go my way. 
I've always been told I was stubborn...

I didn't get things my way.

And that's ok.
In fact,
 It's everything.

I hope you all feel HAPPY! 
I hope you all share your HAPPY!
I hope you all search for your happy even when it feels like there is no happy left

I've been there.

And look at me....

all happy and stuff

xoxo
Hay






Copyright Alizabeth Rinner Photography

Shout out to my Savvy doo for hitting six months on her mission! Love her more than life!












1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful inside and out. You are a hero and an inspiration. I love you Haley Girl. Please come and stay again!

    ReplyDelete