Tuesday, June 2, 2015

TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR...


Good friends

Sweet potato fries

Cool nurses

Smart doctors

The Isles

BYU

Writing

The Gospel

Opportunities to share my testimony

Sliding down the railing at the staircase south of Campus

Good movies

Netflix

Cute boys

My bed

Center Stage

Dance

Sweet students

Chances to sleep and recuperate

Kind strangers

Horseback rides

My big brothers

Nieces and nephews

Siblings

Days that don't have migraines

Red Parties

Kati and Ian helping me

Tender Mercies

The Lords hand in my life even when I don't notice

Country Music

Pretty Drives

Good hard laughs

Good hard cries

Sweet texts and Cards

My car

Medicine

Miracles

Mom

Dad

Hope

Blessings

Temple

Church

Reminders to write down what I am thankful for

(because I need to do this more often)

xoxo,

Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment